We at Syndell are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors, for we do not spam, sell, rent, lease or give away the information to any third party/parties.
1. Information We Collect
(i) Personal Information – The personal information that we may collect include name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other information identifying you. We may also gather and collect personal information from you at different points, including but not limited to the following:
- At the time of communicating with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- When you prefer to visit our website or make use of the platform;
- While registering you as an end-user of our products or services and one account is specially made for you;
- When you fill out our “Contact Us” form to get in touch with our experts;
(ii) Non-personal Data – We may also collect or gather non-personal data or information about Users whenever they prefer to interact with our website. Non-personal data and information include the browser name that the user access, the type of computer, technical information like operating system and Internet service providers and other similar information via Google Analytics.
- Session cookies: generally, session cookies are cached mainly for the duration of your use of our website;
- Permanent cookies: permanent cookies are stored in your terminal device for the time specified in the Cookie files parameters or until you delete them.
- To protect against fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
You can adjust the settings on your computer in order to decline any cookies if you wish to.
3. Disclosing Your Information
- In any situation, when we might have to sell any or all our business to the buyer.
- We may disclose your personal information when it is legally required by the law.
- To protect fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
Syndell never sells, trade or rent users’ personal information to others. If required, we may share general demographic data and information that is not linked to any personal information regarding visitors with our trusted business partners, affiliates and advertisers for the purpose mentioned above.
Here, we make sure that your shared personal or non-personal information is safe and secure from any unauthorized access, use, loss or destruction. Personal or non-personal information provided by you is stored on a safe and secured web server that is managed by Syndell. To protect from authorized access, we have used physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
5. Third Party Links/Websites
Syndell may link to third-party websites and services when required; however, we are not responsible for privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party sites.