Position Open: 4
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Self-development and teamwork
- Perfectionism and attention to code quality
- Professional experience, performance & commitment.
- Loyal and committed towards work and organization
- Self-learning must be required.
We’re looking for a WordPress developer to join our friendly and hard-working graphic design studio team. You’ll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude, dedication and willingness to work hard. In addition, we expect you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Manage front-end development
- Generate plug-ins and themes
- Performance monitoring
- Conduct WordPress client training
- Participate in team and client meetings
- Conducting WordPress training with the client
- Creating the website architecture
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- Troubleshooting content issues
The job description describes the principal purpose and main elements of the job. So if you think you’re fit for this job, you can share your CV with us.