Human Resources Executive
Experience: 0-3 year
Position Open: 1
Job Location: Ahmedabad
This is an individual contributor role with a direct impact on company growth and customer satisfaction. We would like to see this position grow as the company evolves.
If you are looking for a high impact and challenging role, this job is a perfect destination for you!
Major Job Duties :
- Assist in processing Hiring Proposals, Job Postings, Position Modifications and/or new position requests
- Assists with the recruitment process by writing and posting recruitment ads, scheduling interviews, and preparing turndown and offer letters.
- Conducts timesheet training with new hires and audits weekly attendance submissions.
- Conduct the new hire orientation
- Maintains and distributes the employee birthday and anniversary list to our senior management team.
- Processes, purges, and maintains employee files, and archives required records.
- Prepare, coordinate, and update various reports on a weekly, monthly, or ad hoc basis Ensure consistency in the application of policies and practices that relate to HR Prepares new-hire paperwork. Manages onboarding process.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database when needed.
- Plan and coordinate all elements of any onsite or offsite meetings hosted by the department, ensuring timely and thorough coordination of venue, catering/beverage service, technology setup, materials, etc.
- Manage invitations, guest lists, participant registrations and inquiries for all events.
- Travel, as necessary, to support offsite conferences and events, including setup, participant check-in, vendor coordination, etc.
- Coordinate and deliver any necessary event follow-up, including summary documents, surveys, thank you notes, etc.
- Administrative support duties
- Assists with special projects as assigned by management
We are Looking For People Who Have :
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in management
- HR internship experience or HR degree would be a plus
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Must be detail oriented
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work one on one and in larger groups.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Good communication skills in Hindi & English.